Monday, October 15, 2007
About Me
- Name: Katrina
I am a wife and the mother of five children. I have been home educating our children all of their lives and have launched the first one to college. There are many other things about me that you might learn if you read my posts. But I don't know what else to put here.
Previous Posts
- Pink Applesauce
- Under an Oak Tree
- Dilapitated Barn
- Spider & Web
- Big Bugs
- *Real* Apples this Time :)
- Large Worthless Fruit
- Football
- Friday's Picture
- Gone to Seed
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]



4 Comments:
Wow! That's a good day's work. Don't you just love the sound of jars popping as they seal? It's the sweet sound of success.
Oops, I mean the jar LIDS popping. Jars popping would be a huge mess. (Don't ask me how I know.) ;-)
Yum!!!! I love home-canned applesauce. My friend Judith just gave me her final jar from last year. For some reason, our apples in town didn't form -- not enough rain, I guess. We didn't get any, and neither did Judith.
Nice capture of great effort! How satisfying~!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home