Saturday, August 4, 2007
About Me
- Name: Katrina
I am a wife and the mother of five children. I have been home educating our children all of their lives and have launched the first one to college. There are many other things about me that you might learn if you read my posts. But I don't know what else to put here.
Previous Posts
- Another Day Lily
- Field of White
- zinnia
- Surprise Lilies
- Friday, July 27
- Thursday, July 26
- Wednesday, July 25
- Tuesday, July 24
- Monday, July 23
- Sunday, July 22
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


4 Comments:
Cool! Love the purple golf ball.
Fun photo and caption!
LOL... love the title and the photo. (We love putt-putt around here, but not in August!)
i love the colors in this picture!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home