Monday, July 23
Bible Quizzing
This is the second day of competition for the national championship. Here our team intently awaits the beginning of the question. And that's all they will hear from the quiz master before somebody will jump off their chair, cutting him off. At the end of the day, our team had won all six of our quizzes in the first round, putting us in first place going into the semi-finals. (There are actually five teammates on the chairs here, but I zoomed in on this shot to get the look of intense expectation on their faces.)

Here ds has jumped up first and is answering a question . . . correctly, I might add. :)


1 Comments:
After reading your post on LP I came here to see if you had pictures up yet and you do! I am so happy to see these of the quiz team after celebrating their victory with you!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home