Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Butterfly on Coneflower


5 Comments:

Blogger LauraLiz said...

Lovely, lovely shot! I had never noticed cone flowers before this year, but I think they are so cheerful.

July 17, 2007 at 8:46 PM  
Blogger Carol Ann Weaver said...

Great timing and shot!

July 17, 2007 at 9:45 PM  
Blogger Sandy said...

Great catch! Beautiful butterfly and flowers. Like Laura I hadn't really noticed coneflowers until this year and I like them so much I'm making plans to put them in my side yard.

July 17, 2007 at 9:59 PM  
Blogger Susanne Barrett said...

Beautiful catch! Perfect! I love echinacea (coneflowers). I don't have any in my garden but have seen them in the botanical garden recently.

July 18, 2007 at 12:36 AM  
Blogger MaryD said...

This is a wonderful picture Katrina!

July 20, 2007 at 7:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home