Grass!

I thought the variety of grasses here made a nice picture, but grass is a major bane of my life! . . . literally!
from dictionary.com
Bane
1. a person or thing that ruins or spoils: Gambling was the bane of his existence.
1. a person or thing that ruins or spoils: Gambling was the bane of his existence.
2. a deadly poison (often used in combination, as in the names of poisonous plants): wolfsbane; henbane.
3. death; destruction; ruin.
3. death; destruction; ruin.
Thank God (and modern medicine) for antihistimines!!!

5 Comments:
this was a night shot? In the field near you?
It's grass along the ditch at the side of the road. Yes, I took it in the late evening (not today).
HA! With three broken trackers and no way to get them to the shop the grass has continued to grow! In some places it hasn't been cut for 3 weeks and is already up to my shoulder. We are supposed to be having professionals with those big machines coming in to take care of it this week and I don't even want to think about the cost!
Yes! I'm thankful for antihistamines, too!
Amen, sistah!
I weed whacked for the first time ever last weekend. What a pain in the behind!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home