Friday, May 25, 2007

Snapshots of a Party Day

Adding a few comments and captions here (I was too tired by the time I uploaded the pictures last night) . . .
This "Ha Ha" shirt was given to me for my oldest son 17 years ago. It was my favorite and is now on its seventh child. :) (LC, I think you're the one who gave it to me way back then.)
Most of the gang made it into this shot. This party was attended by 20 kids (all siblings & cousins) and 4-5 adults, depending on what time you counted. (My mom & four sisters were all here at some point.)






My dd blowing out candles at both parties


A funny card. :)


6 Comments:

Blogger Sandy said...

Was it a group family b'day party? I see several different cakes. The first shot is my favorite - love the combo of the smile on that little fella's face with the laughing Charlie Brown on his shirt! :D

May 25, 2007 at 9:13 PM  
Blogger LauraLiz said...

Fun!!

May 25, 2007 at 11:39 PM  
Blogger Katrina said...

One party was for two kids' birthdays & the other party was for one child and two adults. My dd's bday was for both parties.

May 26, 2007 at 8:08 AM  
Blogger jee said...

Looks like a LOT of people at your first party. Not many people can say they get more than one party on their B-day.
You have some great pics on your site.
AJ

May 26, 2007 at 9:54 AM  
Blogger Katrina said...

Hi jee! Thanks for your comment! :) Yep, there were 20 kids and several adults at that party.

May 26, 2007 at 11:19 AM  
Blogger Dancingirl said...

How fun! And I've always loved seeing our children's clothes passed down and worn by other children... brings back good memories

May 26, 2007 at 5:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home