Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Monday, April 30

Farewell, Topsail

4 Comments:

Blogger Dancingirl said...

Love the white surf! I'm all melty inside remembering again the great time. It's so much fun reliving it with your photos.

May 1, 2007 at 11:25 AM  
Blogger Sandie said...

This is so cool! I love seeing all your photos. It was cool seeing the same events being captured by so many different eyes. It was neat to see what each of you choose to photograph!

May 1, 2007 at 12:50 PM  
Blogger LauraLiz said...

This is great, Katrina! Looking at yours, I realize I didn't take any close ups of the ocean. :-)

May 1, 2007 at 1:07 PM  
Blogger Dalissa McEwen Reeder said...

I loved getting to see all of your photos from the trip. I like the feet portrait with the water rushing over them. Making earrings was the highlight of the retreat for me.

May 1, 2007 at 10:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home