Thursday, May 31, 2007
About Me
- Name: Katrina
I am a wife and the mother of five children. I have been home educating our children all of their lives and have launched the first one to college. There are many other things about me that you might learn if you read my posts. But I don't know what else to put here.
Previous Posts
- Finished Floor
- Blackberry Bushes
- rosa rugosa
- Karate Demo
- Pansies
- Snapshots of a Party Day
- Buttercups
- Reflections
- Sunset
- Tiny Wildflowers
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


6 Comments:
Very pretty! Love the bright color.
That's just beautiful Katrina, and I like the way you've cropped it too. Very nice!
You are so smart! How did you get that circle? Your own photo software?
The daylillies are blooming here, too--even a few in my front yard.
Great shot, neat idea with the circle!
Just gorgeous. You did a great job with the framing, too!
Beautiful flower and your cropping and framing set it off so well!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home