Tuesday, May 1, 2007
About Me
- Name: Katrina
I am a wife and the mother of five children. I have been home educating our children all of their lives and have launched the first one to college. There are many other things about me that you might learn if you read my posts. But I don't know what else to put here.
Previous Posts
- Monday, April 30
- Sunday, April 29
- More Saturday Pictures
- Saturday, April 28
- Friday, April 27
- Thursday, April 26
- Bags Are Packed
- New Growth
- Interesting Vehicle
- Shadows
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


5 Comments:
I can't wait to see all your flower pictures! LOL!
The Irises are just coming out here too. I look forward to a summer full of flower shots! I am getting ready to post one myself :)
They make me happy, too. Post away!
These white iris are gorgeous. I love flower pictures!
I don't tire of flower pictures either as you can see from my blog :).
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home