Wednesday, May 2, 2007
About Me
- Name: Katrina
I am a wife and the mother of five children. I have been home educating our children all of their lives and have launched the first one to college. There are many other things about me that you might learn if you read my posts. But I don't know what else to put here.
Previous Posts
- Iris
- Monday, April 30
- Sunday, April 29
- More Saturday Pictures
- Saturday, April 28
- Friday, April 27
- Thursday, April 26
- Bags Are Packed
- New Growth
- Interesting Vehicle
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


5 Comments:
You sure 'nuff can see that little ant. It's hard to keep detail in bright objects but you did it! Even weeds can be beautiful.
I love dandelions! Your yellow is so yellow and the green so green!
Dandelions are so ordinary yet so lovely. It just takes eyes to see, right?
Very pretty picture.
The colors are so cheerful, I like it :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home