Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Finished Floor

Here's a close-up shot of the newly laid floor. The last row is in! Dh finished it on Monday. Yippeeeee!
To answer Laura's question -- Yes, I sit and stare at it. I "dance" around on it, too. :D

8 Comments:

Blogger Sandie said...

Beautiful, I love the deep color!

May 30, 2007 at 5:07 PM  
Blogger Susanne Barrett said...

Woo-hoo!!!

Simply lovely. I want to do this in our home as well. I miss my wood floors from the other house dreadfully.

May 30, 2007 at 9:50 PM  
Blogger Sandy said...

Yeah! So happy for you. I know you've been waiting a long time for it to be done. It is beautiful!

May 30, 2007 at 9:53 PM  
Blogger Jess said...

Oh yay! Congrats! It's looks really good.

May 30, 2007 at 10:38 PM  
Blogger LauraLiz said...

Wow, Katrina! Do you just sit and stare at it? Y'all have done a great job!

May 31, 2007 at 8:37 AM  
Blogger Carol Ann Weaver said...

congrats!

June 1, 2007 at 7:57 PM  
Blogger Dancingirl said...

Yay for you!!! Congrats. It's beautiful and I know you're enjoying it.

June 2, 2007 at 6:03 PM  
Blogger Claire said...

:^D
:^D
:^D

June 4, 2007 at 1:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home