Friday, May 11, 2007

Drink Coloring?

As we were sitting down for supper, ds14 asked if he could put coloring in his water. (I have no idea why!) So, being the nice mom (LOL), I said they could add a drop to each of their drinks. The first is iced tea with green coloring added. (We decided it looked like pond water.) :D I like how the green is still swirling in the middle one.

3 Comments:

Blogger Sandie said...

I like the swirl in the middle glass too. Kids ask for the strangest things sometimes.

May 12, 2007 at 6:58 AM  
Blogger MaryD said...

Hey Katrina, I like the colors in the drinks. Fun picture! And I like your new sunset? or sunrise? picture in your header...

May 12, 2007 at 12:28 PM  
Blogger Jess said...

My kids were into coloring their milk about a month ago! Nice shot, I agree about the middle though, the swirl is cool.

May 13, 2007 at 9:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home