Friday, May 4, 2007

Contrast

The kitchen floor is over half finished. . . . Too bad dh can't work on it this weekend :( . . . . There's quite a contrast between old and new!

4 Comments:

Blogger Claire said...

You inspired me! "Oh hon, let's just tear this old (30 year old!) carpet out -- I don't mind living on the plywood for a while - we could paint it until we get the wood for the floor!" I'm glad for you that it's half done - it won't be long now....

May 4, 2007 at 9:59 PM  
Blogger LauraLiz said...

Hooray!!

May 4, 2007 at 10:50 PM  
Blogger Sandy said...

I've seen that contrast before! I hope you gave your dh a kiss for all that hard work he did while you were relaxing at the beach. ;-) He worked hard on that honey-do list. I'm know you're looking forward to having the whole floor done. Hope it's soon!

May 4, 2007 at 11:11 PM  
Blogger Sandie said...

I know it is frustrating, but it makes a neat picture :)

May 5, 2007 at 7:24 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home