Friday, March 30, 2007
About Me
- Name: Katrina
I am a wife and the mother of five children. I have been home educating our children all of their lives and have launched the first one to college. There are many other things about me that you might learn if you read my posts. But I don't know what else to put here.
Previous Posts
- Budding Tree
- Sprouts
- Peppers
- Sunset
- First Blooms
- A New Look (pic for Sat)
- Final Four (Friday's pics)
- Skeletal Remains
- Happy Spring
- Removal of the Braces
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


4 Comments:
It is so nice to see kids being kids as I remember being a kid.
What fun! I feel sad for my boys because like me, they're growing up without extended family around. It's nice that your children can experience the cousin network. : )
Wow, 19...Nathan, Athena and Kayleigh are it. To get anymore we have to go out to 2nd and 3rd cousins from extended family. Even my step-siblings have no children.
Nice picture! This picture reminds me of growing up and family gatherings with aunts/uncles/cousins. Eating and playing outdoor games... dodge ball, annie over, etc. I hope Susan sees this picture, it will bring back old memories!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home