Thursday, January 4, 2007

Shopping Day


I went shopping here today, and a friend went along. I usually shop alone, but shopping with my friend was a refreshing change of pace. I took this shot out of my car window while stopped at a red light.

4 Comments:

Blogger LauraLiz said...

Tony said he was going to put a sign on my car warning those around me that I'm busily snapping pictures while I drive. I'm not the only one, I see (I do try to wait for traffic lights as well).

The signs look new, crisp, and clear. Makes me want to be organized!

January 5, 2007 at 12:18 AM  
Blogger Katrina said...

Hmmm . . . snapping & driving . . . what does that say about us? LOL We need something to do at long lights! :)

January 5, 2007 at 12:22 PM  
Blogger Dancingirl said...

I will be taking pictures of signs at some point, too. Fun picture.

Yes, I've taken quite a few pictures in the car myself. It does make waiting at stoplights much more fun!

January 5, 2007 at 1:17 PM  
Blogger Ampersand said...

You all are cracking me up.

I haven't done the snap-and-drive yet!

January 5, 2007 at 10:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home