Tuesday, April 29, 2008
About Me
- Name: Katrina
I am a wife and the mother of five children. I have been home educating our children all of their lives and have launched the first one to college. There are many other things about me that you might learn if you read my posts. But I don't know what else to put here.
Previous Posts
- Baby Shower
- Robofest
- Pansies
- Statehouse
- March 8
- February 13
- February 12
- January 28
- January 26
- January 23
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]




3 Comments:
Amazing! It was cool here today (as compared to the 80's on Saturday!) and should get "down" to 37 tonight. That's right chilly for this area...but no snow!!!
WOW it has been cold and rainy too, but no snow.
I demand a new photo! Must. no. longer. see. snow. ;-D Spring has been a long time comin' here, too.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home