Tuesday, January 29, 2008
About Me
- Name: Katrina
I am a wife and the mother of five children. I have been home educating our children all of their lives and have launched the first one to college. There are many other things about me that you might learn if you read my posts. But I don't know what else to put here.
Previous Posts
- January 26
- January 23
- January 22
- January 17
- January 15
- January 7
- January 2
- New Year's Day
- End of the Year ~ Continuing Forward
- Sunday, December 30
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


3 Comments:
I saw a link to your blog on the cmason yahoo group. What a cute feeder!!! Is that in your backyard?
Hi Dana! Nice to "meet" you.
The feeder is in our yard, about six inches from the window. The birds don't seem to mind coming that close to the house, but they will fly off if they detect movement through the window. There is plenty of cover nearby in the woods.
Your bird pictures are always so nice. I can't believe, growing up with a bird-loving mother, that I don't own a single bird feeder. I should remedy that sooner or later. We can sit at our table and look at the bald eagles in the trees, though!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home