Friday, September 21, 2007

Bridge

Bowstring Truss Bridge
This bridge was originally built in 1872.
But it has been moved and renovated since then. :)
Here are the planks of the bridge --

A little bumpy, but it works!

(for pedestrians & bicycles only)

6 Comments:

Blogger LauraLiz said...

Ah...nice shots! I particularly like the pattern and texture of the planks.

September 21, 2007 at 7:44 PM  
Blogger Sandie said...

I like the texture on the planks too. Really nice shot.

September 22, 2007 at 4:47 PM  
Blogger Mike's Travels said...

Hope it keeps working!

September 23, 2007 at 2:48 PM  
Blogger Susanne Barrett said...

Love the bridge! I always think of adventures when I see a bridge....

September 24, 2007 at 2:51 AM  
Blogger zerodoll said...

great shot and looks like a fun bridge to ride across.

September 30, 2007 at 10:22 PM  
Blogger MaryD said...

Love the planks.

October 5, 2007 at 10:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home