Saturday, May 19, 2007
About Me
- Name: Katrina
I am a wife and the mother of five children. I have been home educating our children all of their lives and have launched the first one to college. There are many other things about me that you might learn if you read my posts. But I don't know what else to put here.
Previous Posts
- Wildflowers
- Purple Iris
- Peachy Iris
- Happy Birthday
- Roses
- Pine Cones
- Karate Kid
- Drink Coloring?
- Field of White
- Wild Flowers
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


4 Comments:
now you've go ME singing it! Daisies are so happy - nice happy photos too!
The daisy looks so fresh and cheerful!
Love this photo! And now I'll be singing it, too...
And that makes me think of the second verse my mom taught me...
Johnny, Johnny, here is your answer true. You're half crazy if you think that I'd marry you. If you can't afford a carriage, then there will be no marriage. For I'll be d***ed if I am crammed on a bicycle built for two.
Sort of ruins the romance, doesn't it?
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home