Thursday, May 24, 2007
About Me
- Name: Katrina
I am a wife and the mother of five children. I have been home educating our children all of their lives and have launched the first one to college. There are many other things about me that you might learn if you read my posts. But I don't know what else to put here.
Previous Posts
- Reflections
- Sunset
- Tiny Wildflowers
- Argentina Display
- Daisy
- Wildflowers
- Purple Iris
- Peachy Iris
- Happy Birthday
- Roses
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


3 Comments:
What a happy picture! So cheerful and colorful.
So pretty. I love buttercups. They make me smile. :)
Love buttercups, love yellow, love the poem. When I was young, we used to stick our noses in them so they would come out yellow. :-)
Susan
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home