Tuesday, January 2, 2007

Young Driver

I was sitting in the passenger seat and shot this picture of my son getting ready to pull out of the driveway. The sun was shining very brightly through the windshield, so his face is mostly in shadow. He had no idea I was going to take his picture (which is why I like this shot :) ).

Now that I've posted this picture and see it on a different screen, it's not so shadowy. Must have been the angle or the monitor. Now I like this picture even more. :)

5 Comments:

Blogger Sandie said...

I can teach so many things, but driving is just not one of them! I am a huge hazzard when even trying to teach young drivers. My mom and dh have taught all our kids.

January 2, 2007 at 10:42 PM  
Blogger Katrina said...

Oh, I didn't teach him! Not something I could handle. Dh taught him until he was pretty good. Now he has almost enough hours to get his license. I let him practice. :)

January 2, 2007 at 11:04 PM  
Blogger Dancingirl said...

I like seeing your family! You can tell he wasn't expecting it.

The shot conjures up all kinds of emotions for me of the days I rode with my children who were new drivers!

January 3, 2007 at 10:14 AM  
Blogger SUSAN said...

We taught our first two kids to drive (well dh did, I'm too nervous for that)but I think we will go with a driving school for Nathan(15). He is ready to get started, so I need to look in to that.

Handsome young man!

Susan

January 3, 2007 at 1:13 PM  
Blogger Dalissa 365 said...

Great photo. I love to see everyone's family. I am terrified because my son turned 16 in December and is chomping at the bit to get his permit. I do not look forward to him driving.

January 3, 2007 at 7:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home