Monday, January 1, 2007

Happy New Year



Celebrating the first moment of 2007! . . . and taking a picture at the same time (we had to practice a few times first) :)

6 Comments:

Blogger Dalissa 365 said...

Nothing wrong with a little New Year's kissing practice. I love getting to see a photo of you because you aren't at all how I envisioned you to be! Do you have blue eyes?

January 2, 2007 at 10:25 AM  
Blogger Dancingirl said...

Love this!

January 2, 2007 at 12:12 PM  
Blogger Katrina said...

Dalissa - Now that makes me wonder how you envisioned me! LOL :) Yes, I have blue eyes.

Becky - Thanks! Encouragement sure helps! :)

January 2, 2007 at 1:26 PM  
Blogger Paula said...

Great start! Hope the rest of the year goes as well!

January 2, 2007 at 4:42 PM  
Blogger Carol Ann Weaver said...

WOHOO! That is fun!

January 2, 2007 at 9:45 PM  
Blogger SUSAN said...

Bet you had fun practicing!!

Happy New Year!
Susan

January 3, 2007 at 1:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home