Well, here I am making a blog! This is to be a photo journal for Project 365 -- a picture a day for 2007. Thanks to my friends at TD who introduced the idea and inspired me to try it.
I am a wife and the mother of five children. I have been home educating our children all of their lives and have launched the first one to college. There are many other things about me that you might learn if you read my posts. But I don't know what else to put here.
3 Comments:
Hey! You're doing it, too! So glad.
OK Katrina....inquiring minds are waiting for you to start! :-)
Talk about accountability....
Hey! I posted as soon as I got home. I haven't even put the food away yet! :P I think accountability is going to be a good thing. :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home